© 2019 The Global Colon Cancer Association. GCCA is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization with Tax ID No: 46-0657002 | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Accessibility

 

GLOBALCCA.ORG SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

GLOBAL COLON CANCER ASSOCIATION DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL.

GLOBAL MARCH

Global March for Colon Cancer

Currently, there is no global awareness and fundraising initiative for colorectal cancer.

GCCA is working to change that.

GCCA has declared March to be the official global colon cancer awareness month - and now we are working to make the Global March for Colon Cancer a worldwide event

Our objective is to initiate a worldwide effort and build momentum among countries, communities, healthcare, colon cancer survivors, fighters and family members, corporate sponsors, and grassroots organizations to raise awareness and funds for colon cancer.

GCCA is already working with experienced fundraising personnel to develop an international software platform and ccomprehensive infrastructure to support this global event.

Seventy-five percent (75%) of all monies raised will remain in local communities to further the mission of GCCA and the remaining 25% will help support the international efforts of the GCCA.

 

Local partners will undergo a screening application process and will have to commit to use the funds consistent with the mission of the GCCA. Those funds may be used for screening and awareness programs, research, access to care or transportation for CRC related medical care.  Each community’s unique needs will be addressed. Check back soon for the GCCA Global March for Colon Cancer community funding criteria.
 

We welcome feedback and assistance from both individuals and groups worldwide. Interested sponsors are also invited to contact us now while we plan this tremendous event.